Internship at Mini Galerie
Mini Galerie is looking for an all-round intern with an interest in contemporary art and strong organizational, communicative and design skills. You will learn about the business side of the art world and get an insight into the running of an art gallery.
What will you do?
- Organize online/offline events
- Assist with art handling
- Write press releases and blog articles
- Prepare for art fair participation
- Maintain social media platforms
- & much more…
Who are we looking for?
- BA or MA Student
- Fluent in English
- Communicative, organizational and design skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
When will you start?
- The internship starts in March/April 2021 for 3-6 months
- 2/3 days a week, possibility to partly work from home
How to apply?
- Send an email to Julia van der Meer at email@example.com with your CV and a short motivation
About Mini Galerie
Mini Galerie is dedicated to exhibiting contemporary art from emerging artists who are breaking new ground by combining the idiom and codes of high culture with societal subcultures. Not bound by convention or definitions, the gallery presents innovative artists working in a broad variety of mediums whose works are largely characterised by a strong graphic and abstract visual language. With a fresh project-based approach, the objective of the gallery is to challenge the perceptions of art rooted in street culture and push it into new mediums and territories.