Internship at Mini Galerie
Mini Galerie is looking for an all-round intern with an interest in contemporary art and strong organizational and communicative skills. You will learn about the business side of the art world and get an insight into the running of an art gallery.
What will you do?
- Inform visitors in our gallery
- Assist with openings and events
- Prepare for art fair participation
- Assist with art handling
- Write press releases and blog articles
- Maintain social platforms
- & much more…
Who are we looking for?
- BA or MA Student
- Fluent in English
- Communicative and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign, or willingness to learn
When will you start?
- The internship starts from early September for 3-6 months
- Minimum of 2 days a week
How to apply?
- Send an email to Julia van der Meer at email@example.com with your CV and a short motivation
- You will hear from us within one week!
About Mini Galerie
Mini Galerie is dedicated to exhibiting contemporary art from emerging artists who are breaking new ground by combining the idiom and codes of high culture with societal subcultures. Not bound by convention or definitions, the gallery presents innovative artists working in a broad variety of mediums whose works are largely characterised by a strong graphic and abstract visual language. With a fresh project-based approach, the objective of the gallery is to challenge the perceptions of art rooted in street culture and push it into new mediums and territories.